Permanent Mission of Thailand to the United Nations
Vacancy for Clerk/IT support officer (2020 posting)
JOB FUNCTION: Full-Time Clerk/IT support officer to work at the Permanent Mission of Thailand Office
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist the Head of Chancery in all-property related issues, including building maintenance/security and IT related work.
- Assist in oversight of basic repairs computer network, operating system and hardware*
- Assist in documentation including sending and receiving the mission’s mails and emails
- Assist the financial officer in coordinating issues related to invoice/payments/refunds and banking.
- Assist the Officers of the Mission as requested.
- Coordinate room booking, reservations and technical arrangements for side-events and bilateral meetings at the United Nations.
- Provide assistance during high-level visits
The ideal applicant should:
- Be able to work legally in the United States, G-1 Visa (preferred)
- Be fluent in English
- Be Thai-English bilingual (preferred)
- Have an associate’s or a bachelor’s degree or higher
- Be computer literate/knowledgeable in LAN, WAN, Network Topology, IP networking, WIFI, Windows Operating System Windows Server* (preferred)
- Have working knowledge of office equipment (photocopiers, fax, scanners, VOIP)
- Have strong attention to detail
- Have organizational skills
- Able to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced organization
- Be reliable and capable of applying initiative when necessary
- Be flexible and prepared to support colleagues when necessary
Monday to Friday, 9:30-5:30 (with a one-hour lunch break)
Should Mission require, flexibility is requested to carry out duties as needed. Overtime is paid.
This position is subject to local security clearance and a probationary period of three months.
Starting net salary is $ 2,285.00
(negotiable if LAN, WAN, Network Topology, IP networking liberate*)
Applications should be sent to email@example.com
Requirement: Resume, scanned copy of passport and Visa/Citizenship status